Thursday, January 7, 2010

10 Days 'Til Cape Town!

So just about a week and a half before I am off on my trip to the other side of the world. I've decided to keep this blog as an easy way to keep track of all the things I plan on doing. It might turn out to be a nice way to keep in touch with friends and family too. I'm just beginning to get everything together for my trip. Tomorrow I'm going to search Target for some summer clothes and buy mega size bottles of advil and cold medicine (only I can expect to get colds in the 90 degree African summer). I really can't believe this is happening so soon. The online orientation eased some of my anxiety but I do still have a lot that I'm nervous about. I'm sure I'll feel that way until I actually get there. Still, my excitement is definitely outweighing my fears and I can't wait to just get everything going. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment